If you want to get international maps on your Navman device, you have to either purchase them or take on rent for 30 days. Once, you acquire the international maps, you can update it on your Navman navigation device with the help of Navdesk Desktop software. Here are the complete instructions by following which you can purchase and install them on your device. Therefore, follow the given steps for Navman Update.
Step 1: Purchase the International Maps
- In the initial stage, you have to first navigate to the navman.com.au website. In the search bar, type “International Maps” and then press the Enter key.
- Doing so, all the available international maps will get displayed on your screen. Choose the map that you want to purchase as per your requirements from the list shown. Then, click on the “Add to Cart” tab. If you have a Promo Code, mention it into the assigned field and click Apply.
- Now, click on the “Proceed to Checkout” tab. Following this, you will need to register with Navman. To do so, select the highlighted “Create an Account” tab. Provide all the requested information i.e your name, email address, Gender, Birth Date. Also, set a strong password, mark the “I’m not a robot” checkbox, and click Register.
- You will receive an email to verify your email address. Open the mail and press the “Confirm Account” tab. Now, go back to the Login window, enter your registered credentials, and tap “Login”.
- Doing so, you will be redirected to the Checkout window which includes three separate sections i.e Billing Information, Payment Information, and Order Review.
- Firstly, provide all the Billing details that consist of your Name, Address, State, Telephone, Fax, and click on the Continue tab. Following this, select the one payment method between PayPal and Credit Card.
- Thereafter, provide the payment details, carefully review all the details and click on the “Place Order” button. Once the purchase is successfully done, you will get an email from Navman to confirm your order that also contains a download link.
- Double-click on the link and the purchased maps will automatically be saved in the Downloads folder.
Step 2: Activate and Install the Maps on Your Navman Device
- To begin the Navman Update, link your Navman device to your PC with the help of a USB cord. Power on your PC and open the Navman Desktop software.
- Select the “Contents” option given at the left-panel of the application main window. Move ahead by selecting the “Manage” tab and then click Browse. Different folders will be shown to you. Select the downloads folder, click on your purchased map and then click “Open”.
- Again the Navdesk software window will come into view. For Navman Update, you have to click “Open” given under the section of Available Updates.
- Tick the map checkbox and then click on the “Unlock” tab. Now, you will be asked to enter the Product Key. You can obtain the product key easily from the order confirmation mail.
- After entering the product key, click Continue. Doing so, you will get to see a pop-up box signifying you that the product key is activated successfully. Click OK to proceed forward for Navman update.
- Following this, click Open and mark the checkbox located next to the map region. Then, click on the “Plus” icon and it will show you a list of countries available for that particular map region. Make a selection for the countries for which you want to install the maps and then click Install.
- Installation may take a few minutes depending upon your internet and number of maps you are installing. When done, a Confirmation pop-up box will be shown to you, click OK.
- Now, you have to save the maps on your Navman device. To do so, go to the “My Navman” section and select the checkbox of countries for which you have installed the maps in the above step.
- Now, disconnect the Navman device from your PC. This concludes the Navman Update process.